As a Gold Certified Partner of Cisco Systems, ABS Technology Architects provides design, integration, installation and on-going support solutions for the complete portfolio of Cisco converged networking solutions.
ABS’ history is deep with Cisco as it was the first partnership forged when the business evolved in the late 1990s when we saw the potential of the IP-network for positive change in the world. Cisco is an industry leader with products that have a presence in almost every advanced technology businesses use today.
Through our Cisco partnership ABS is able to offer end to end solutions for our clients. ABS works closely with local Cisco representatives and participates in many Cisco councils. Cisco in turn supports ABS and that value in turn benefits our customers.
ABS boasts engineers with the highest level of certifications in advance technologies through Cisco. ABS was the first Virginia-based firm to receive Cisco’s IP Telephony certification and remains the longest continuously certified Cisco voice partner in Virginia. ABS has also been recognized by Cisco for achieving Channel Customer Satisfaction Excellence, the highest distinction a partner can achieve within the Cisco Channel Partner Program.
Our technical competence and depth of experience includes:
- Cisco Unified Communications
- Cisco IP Contact Center
- Cisco Wireless Mobility/ MESH Certified
- Cisco Network Security
- Cisco Network Systems
- Cisco Data Center
We are or were recognized as:
- a Cicso Systems Gold Certified Partner
- Cisco Systems’ Customer Satisfaction Excellence from 2002 to 2011
- Cisco’s East Area Borderless Networking Partner of the Year in 2011
- Cisco Systems’ Advanced Technology Partner from 2007 to 2011
- Cisco’s U.S. and Canada East Regional Partner of the Year in 2010
- Lynchburg Region’s 2000 Technology Partner of the Year in 2010
- Cisco’s U.S. East Region State, Local Government and Education (SLED) Partner of theYear in 2009
- Ciscos Systems’ East Area Enterprise Partner of Year in 2005 nomination
- Ciscos Systems’ U.S. National Partner of the Year for Innovation in 2004
- Ciscos Systems’ East Area Partner of the Year in 2003 and 2004
- Cisco Systems’ Global Partner of Year in 2004 nomination
- Cisco Systems’ Mid-Atlantic Partner of the Year in 2002